quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday (1965) - John Lennon e Paul McCartney - Interpretação: The Beatles


  F   
Yesterday, 
Em7       A7                 Dm      Dm/C   
   all my troubles seemed so far away   
Bb         C                       F   
   now it looks as thought they're here to stay   
           Dm   G7       Bb      F   
       oh! I believe in Yesterday.   
    
F        Em7        A7            Dm        Dm/C   
Sunddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be   
Bb              C            F   
    there's a shadow hanging over me   
        Dm     G7         Bb   F   
    Oh! Yesterday, came suddenly.   
    

    Em7  A7    Dm    C   Bb    
Oh! why  she   had   to   go,          
              Gm7        C       F   
 I don't    know she wouldn't say   
  Em7  A7      Dm   C    Bb   
   I   said   something wrong,        
           Gm7     C      F   
  now I   long for yesterday 
  
    
         Em7         A7            Dm     Dm/C   
Yesterday love was such an  easy game to play   
Bb        C                F   
  Now I need a place to hide away   
   Dm        G7         Bb   F   
  Oh!  I      believe, in Yesterday...   
F/C   G/B   Bb   F   
Hum... hum...hum...   

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário