quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Blue Moom of Kentucky

Elvis Presley
Intro: G

G         C          G
Blue moon, blue moon, blue moon
D7
Keep-a-shinin’ bright
G              G7
Blue moon, keep on a-shinin’ bright
C            Cm
You’re gonna bring-a me back-a my baby tonight
G     D7           G
Blue moon       keep a-shinin’ bright

G         G7         C7
I said blue moon of Kentucky to keep on shining
G       D7
Shine on the one that’s gone and left me blue
G            G7         C7
I said blue moon of Kentucky to keep on shining
G          D7          G
Shine on the one that’s gone and left me blue

C
Well, há-it was on one moonlight night
G
Stars shinin’ bright
C           G   D7
Whisper on high  “love said goodbye”

G         G7       C
Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shining
G          D7              G
Shine on the one that’s gone  and left me blue

Solo (G C G D7 G G7 C Cm G D7 G)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário