quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Trying To Get To You

Elvis Presley
Intro: B7

E
I’ve been trav’lin’over mountains

Even thru the valleys too
A
I’ve benn trav’lin’ night and day
B7     E
I’ve been runnin all the way baby, try to get to you


E
Ever since I read your letter

Where you said you loved me true
A
I’ve benn trav’lin’ night and day
B7           E
I’ve been runnin all the way baby, try to get to you


E7                     A    
When I read your lovin’letter then my heart began
E
to sing
A  
There were many miles between us  But they didn’t
B7
mean a thing


E
I just had to reach you , Baby

Spite of all that I’ve been through
A
I kept trav’lin’ night and day
B7              E E7
I kept runin’all the way baby try to get to you


Solo (A  E  A  B7)

E
If I had to do it over

That’s exactly what I’d do
A     
I would travel  night and day
B7           E
And I’d still run all the way baby,try to get to you


E7        A           
There was nothing that could hold me or could keep
E
me away from you
A      
When your lovin’letter told me that you really
B7
loved me true


E
Lord above, you know I love you

It was he that brought me through
A
When my way was dark at night he would shine his
B7
brightest light

E A  E  B7  E
When I was trying to get to you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário