quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Can't help falling in love

Elvis Presley
F    Am  Dm        Bb    F    C7
Wise man say, only fools rush in
    Bb  C7    F    Gm         F    C7   F
But  I  can't help falling in love with you
F     Am  Dm             Bb F C7
Shall I   stay, would it be a sin
   Bb  C7    F    Gm         F    C7   F
If I   can't help falling in love with you

Am          E7    Am            E7
Like rivers flows surely to the sea
Am            E7    Am      D7               Gm   (C7)
Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be
F    Am  Dm            Bb    F    C7
Take my  hand, take my whole life too
    Bb  C7    F    Gm         F    C7    F
For I   can't help falling in love whith you
F    Am Dm         Bb    F    C7
Take my hand, take whole life too
    Bb C7    F    Gm         F    C7   F  
For I  can't help falling in love whit you
    Bb C7    F    Gm         F    C7   F
For I  can't help falling in love whit you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário