quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Suspicious Minds

Elvis Presley
G
We're caught in a trap
C
I can't walk out
D          C                   G
Because I love you too much baby
G
Why can't you see
C
What you're doing to me
D             C                 D C Bm D       
When you don't believe a word I say ?
C           G
We can't go on to gether
Bm         C          D
With suspicious minds
Em           Bm
And we can't build our dreams
C               D
On suspicious minds

verse 2.
So, if an old friend I know
Drops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see these tears are real
I'm crying
We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And be can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds
Em         Bm           C
Oh let our love survive
D
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Em                       Bm
Let's don't let a good thing die
C             D
When honey, you know
G
I've never lied to you
C           G    D           G
Mmm         yeah, yeah      

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário