quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

It's Now or Never

Elvis Presley
Introd.
ooh ooh oooh ooh
CHORUS
E
It's now or never,
           F#m
come hold me tight
            B7
Kiss me my darling,
       E
be mine tonight
    Am                 E
Tomorrow will be too late,
              B7
it's now or never
               E
My love won't wait.
VERSE
E
When I first saw you
            A
with your smile so tender
                 B7
My heart was captured,
               E
my soul surrendered
I'd spend a lifetime
          A
waiting for the right time
             E
Now that your near
          B7     E
the time is here at last.
                                A
Just like a widow / We would cry an ocean
    B7                   E
If we lost true love and sweet devotion
                          A  
Your lips excite me / Let yours arms invite away
         E              B7           E
For who knows when / Well meet again this away
              B7                  E  
I'ts now or never / My love won't wait (x3)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário