quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

If I can dreams

Elvis Presley
              C              Am       F         G
There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
C            Am          F        G
Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
C          C7
If I can dream of a better land
F                    F7
Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
C       Am      F             Em
Tell me why, oh why, oh why, can't my dream come
Dm       G
true? (oh why)

There must be peace and understanding sometime,
Strong winds of promise that will
blow away the doubt and fear,
If I can dream of a warmer sun,
Where hope keeps shining everyone

C       Am      F              Dm
Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun    
C     C7
ap---pear?

F               F7    C             C7
We're lost in a cloud with too much rain,
F                  F7    C                    C7
We're trapped in a world that's troubled with pain,
F                F7          C           Am
But as long as a man has the strength to dream
F                 G           A
He can redeem his soul and fly, (he can fly)

D               Bm       G        A
Deep in my heart there's a tremblin question,
D             Bm        
Still I am sure that the answer, answer's going to
G        A
come somehow,
D   D7                   G
Out there in the dark there's a beckoning candle,
Ab7
o yeah,
D                  Bm
And while I can think, while I can talk,
D                  Bm
While I can stand, while I can walk,
G
While I can dream
Em
Oh please let my dream
A
Come true
D   Bm                D   Bm
Right now, let it come true now!
D    G   D
O yeah!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário