quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

I love you because

Elvis Presley
I [C]love you because you [C7]
under[F]stand, dear,
[C]ev'ry single thing I try to [G7]do.
You're [C]always there to
lend a [C7]helping [F]hand, dear,
I [C]love you most of [G7]all because
you're [C]you.[F][C]

[C7]No [F]matter what the world
may say a[Cdim]bout [C]me,
I [D7]know your love will always see me [G7]through.
I [C]love you for the way you [C7]never [F]doubt me,
but [C]most of all I [G7]loce you
'cause you're [C]you.[F][C]

I [C]love you because my [C7]heart is [F]lighter,
[C]ev'ry time I'm walking by your [G7]side.
I [C]love you because the [C7]future's [F]brighter.
The [C]door to happi[G7]ness you open [C]wide.[F][C]

[C7]No [F]matter what may be the
style or [Cdim]sea[C]son,
I [D7]know your heart will always be [G7]true.
I [C]love you for a hundred [C7]thousand [F]reasons,
but [C]most of all I [G7]love you
'cause you're [C]you.[F][C]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário