quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Love letters

Elvis Presley
Intro: F   Gm   Am   Bb   Ddim7   F   C

F                               Dm
Love letters straight from your heart
Bb         C          F
Keep us so near while apart
Bm7       E           Am
I'm not alone in the night
Am7         D            G        C
When I can have all the love you write
F                Dm
I memorize ev'ry line
Bb         C             F
I kiss the name that you sign
Bb                       Am                   Abm
And darlin then, I read again right from the start
Gm           C                              F       C
Love letters straight all the way from your heart
F                Dm
I memorize ev'ry line
Bb                          C             F
I kiss the name, I kiss the name that you sign
Bb                       Am                  Abm
And darlin then, I read again right from the start
Gm           C
Love letters straight
F    Gm  Am  Bb  Ddim7
Fall the way from your heart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário