quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Ready Teddy

Elvis Presley
F
Ready, set, go, man, go
I've got a girl that I love so

CHORUS:
Bb                            F
I'm ready, ready ready Teddy, I'm ready
C
Ready ready Teddy, I'm ready
Bb                     F
Ready ready Teddy, I'm ready ready ready to rock 'n' roll

Verse 2:
Goin' down to the corner, pick up my sweetie pie
She's my rock 'n' roll baby, she's the apple of my eye

(chorus)

Verse 3:
Well the flat top cats and the dungaree dolls
Are headed for the gym to the sock hop ball
The joint is really jumpin', the cats are goin' wild
The music really sends me, I dig that crazy style

(chorus)

(instrumental, pattern of verse-chorus-verse-chorus)

(repeat verse 2)

(chorus)

(repeat verse 3)

(chorus)

Verse 4:
Gonna kick off my shoes, roll up my faded jeans
Grab my rock 'n' roll baby, pour on the steam
I shuffle to the left, I shuffle to the right
Gonna rock 'n' roll till the early early night

(chorus)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário