quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Sweet Caroline

Elvis Presley
B              E
Where it began, I can't begin to know when
B                             F#  
But then I know it's growing strong
B                      E
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
E
And spring became the summer
B                         F# 
Who'd believe you'd come along


B    G#m              F#
Hands, touching hands, reaching out
E                     F#
Touching me, touching you
B         E 
Oh, sweet Caroline
F#  
Good times never seem so good
B          E                        F#  
Oh, I made him climb to believe it never would,
and now I,


B
I look at the night, whooo
E
And it don't seem so lonely
B                        F#   
We fill it up with only two, oh
B
And when I hurt
E
Hurting runs off my shoulder
B                            F#
How can I hurt when holding you


B    G#m           F#
Oh, one, touching one, reaching out
E                     F#
Touching me, touching you
B         E 
Oh, sweet Caroline
F#  
Good times never seem so good
B          E                         F#  
Oh, I made him climb to believe it never would
B          E                             F#
Oh, sweet Caroline, good times never seem so good
B          E                        F#
Oh, I made him climb to believe it never

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário