quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2006

Unchained Melody

Elvis Presley
Unchained Melody - A. North e H. Zaret
Tom: C

C       Am       F
Oh, my love, my darling
G7                C        Am          G    G7
I've hungered for your touch, a long lonely time
C        Am    F          G7             C
And time goes by, so slowly and time can do so much
Am         Em     G
Are you, still mine?
G7  C            G6  Am7       C
I   need your love, I need your love
Dm             G7   C
God speed your love  to me

F               G         F           Eb
Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
F              G           F
To the waiting arms of the sea
F             G             F            Eb
Lonely rivers cry, wait for me, wait for me
F              G              F
I'll be coming home, wait for me

C      Am        F            G7                C
Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your kiss
Am          Em      G
Are you still mine?
G7 C            G6   Am7       C
I need your love, I need your love
Dm             G7   C
God, speed your love, to me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário